Featured a stunning 7-inch, 1280×800 pixels multi-touch screen, the Google Nexus 7 can be used a fantastic portable player for movies. The Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) gadget supports videos up to 1080p in h.264, MPEG, DivX etc. format. If you have some Blu-ray movie collections and want to want the Blu-ray movies on Nexus 7, you’ll need to convert the Blu-rays to Nexus 7 supproted H.264 or MPEG4 first.
To achieve your goal smoothly, below is a great tutorial about how to rip Blu-ray to Nexus 7 highly compatible video formats so that you can play Blu-ray movies on the Google Nexus 7 Tablet easily and fast.
Before anything else, you have to download an app that you are going to use later. You are required to download and install:
The program easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my Blu-ray and DVDs. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The encoding speed is very fast and The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Moreover, it provides best output format to export Blu-ray videos for use on the Google Nexus 7. Just free download it and follow the steps below to transfer Blu-ray movies to Google Nexus 7 for playing back in a few clicks.
Converting Blu-ray movies to playback with Google Nexus 7
1. Once run the top Blu-ray Converter for Nexus 7, insert the Blu-ray disc to your BD drive, and then load your Blu-ray movies to the software. You can also add Blu-ray ISO and DVD disc/ISO/IFO files.
2. Choose output profile. You can get optimized videos for Google Nexus 7 under Android -> Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4) (to get this profile you should download and install a patch).
You can also click “Setting” to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc. For watching videos on the new-brand Google Nexus 7 Tablet, the quality of the result 720p videos with 1200~2000kbps is quite good. Remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
3. After all the above settings, simply click “Convert” button to start encoding Blu-ray files to Nexus 7 video. Just wait for the converting process to be done. After that, you can transfer the result videos to your Tablet. In this way, you can play Blu-ray movies on Google Nexus 7 and enjoy them on the go.
- Google’s Galaxy Nexus is shipping with Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- How to: Rip a Blu-ray for playback with iPad 2 with best HD video quality
- The best Mac Blu-ray Ripper for Android Tablet Review – Rip/Convert Blu-ray movies to Android Tablet with best HD video quality
- HP TouchPad for VOB and MPG files playback